I stumbled across Josh by accident.
I was looking for people in the flow and neuroscience space on Linkedin and noticed on his profile he said: “I have a passion for Physics, Neuroscience, hacking flow states, inventions, and The Future, so if you or your company are interested in discussing any of these subjects, email me!”
If you want to become more creative, and find out more about your human potential, DO NOT miss this episode. Josh Rice is one fascinating dude.
Flow and Creativity notes
- Why some videos go viral and some don’t
- How Josh came to be such a great learner
- Altered states of consciousness through ayahuasca (my experience) and meditation
- Binaural beats, brainwave entrainment and Tibetan monks
- Rappers achieving temporary loss of ego through transient hypofrontality (flow states)
- Using Isochronic tones, to deliberately achieve certain brain states
- How lighting, colours and smells can all create different states of mind
- What have you learned about flow?
- How the internet will revolutionise learning and the education system
Useful flow/ creativity Links
Brain wave Studio– for isochronic tones for getting into different zone