Want to know how to feel limitless?
Are you stuck in the rat-race, or a cycle that you feel is not the way life should be. Yeah, I was in that cycle… now I’m not.
(NB: When I talk about “rat-race” I’m not specifically talking about the corporate world. Of course there is nothing inherently wrong with working for a corporate. I’m referring to the experience of feeling trapped in a system, feeling like life is a competition.)
In this conversation I outlined in detail how I escaped the rat-race, doing a job I had no passion for, and how I set up my current reality, where I feel like I live in flow. (Yes I have struggles all the time, but I flow back into flow and peace of mind quite naturally).
As you know, these days I set my life around living in flow, and my health, business, relationships are all thriving from this place of harmony and inner development.
I asked Michael if I could re-publish this interview on the Flowstate Performance podcast for 2 reasons:
- He is a very skilled interviewer, who drew out the essence of what I stand for
- I’m usually the one interviewing others, and being interviewed highlights a lot more about what Flowstate (and me by natural extension) is all about. I thought this would be useful for listeners to know more about who I am, why I do this and the past experiences that partially shape my present and future realities.
Who is this podcast for?
If you are in the rat-race, or feel stuck like a cog in a machine, then I know exactly what that feels like. I know about the fears that keep you playing small.
Want to shift from beta to alpha & from over-thinking to flowing?
I know about the ways you sell to yourself to stay doing what is safe and secure. I know about the confusion and uncertainty of not knowing what your purpose is and what you “should” be doing with your life.
I went through this process in 2 separate stages of my life. In the first stage, I nearly made the transition from the rat-race, but I was sucked back in, because I had not thought thought through all the pragmatic aspects of building a life of balance and freedom. One the second push, I made a clean break.
I’m now living a life of my intentional design: I write this from Bali, from where I do the work that makes me come alive, expresses my sense of purpose and allows me to grow and explore all that interests me. Every day I contribute and grow.
I don’t say this to sound all “look at me, I’m successful”. Far from it. Everyone deserves to know that its achievable. My intention is to inspire and illuminate a path for others- the Flowstate Path.
Please listen in to learn more about me and this path. And thanks to Michael Carbone. Please check out his fantastic podcast.
Most powerful tips for escaping the rat-race
- Know yourself. Ask deep questions to explore who you really are
- Challenge yourself. Leap beyond your comfort zone to expand your limits of possibilities
- Let love not fear be your prime motivator in life. Ask yourself often, “am I living through love or fear?”.
Feel free to drop me an email if you need help with this.
Click below to learn be Limitless.