This is Richmond Heath.
He’s an expert on Trauma Release and has some powerful and practical knowledge on how to experience more flow.
The modality in which he is gaining mastery is called TRE, a revolution in stress release, trauma recovery, resilience building & PTSD prevention.
Listen to this interview to learn:
- What TRE is and how it can help you release trauma and stress
- Why neurogenic tremors or shaking are the natural way for the body to self-regulate and de-stress
- The connection between trauma release and a life of greater purpose
- Why all stress is “good stress” as long as our body can shift or process it
- The connection between trauma release and living in flow.
- How trauma release has helped Richmond create new spiritual perspectives
- A complex understanding of mind-body connection.
- “Our whole western medical model is a restorative model. Just take the tablets and the pain will go away…. cut it out medicate and avoid it.”
- “Our stress and trauma responses are about movement of the physical body”.
- “Mind over matter only takes us so far. There is a step beyond, which is starting to connect to the world around us”.“In my western life my body has never really been under threat. The only thing that has been under threat is my ego”.
Watch this brilliant 5-minute animation explaining how TRE is relevant to any stress in your life: