I was fortunate enough to do some training with Dan recently, and he blew me away with his hilarious stories, timeless wisdom and calming presence.
Dan is a true Master. Learning with him felt like tapping into the source. (Scroll below to read more about Dan and his amazing life story).
On this podcast Dan Brulé shares:
- How conscious breathing helps us live more meaningful and high performing lives
- How he has reached the highest states of consciousness through breathing alone
- A powerful perspective on dealing with fear
- How tapping into intuition is to align with the force of nature
- Mitochondrial meditation: how breathing works at the cellular level
- What its like to teach breathing to Navy SEALS and high performers like Mark Divine and Tony Robbins
- Simple practices we can drop into to become more connected with our highest power
Dan Brulé has lived a full life, and has explored breathing, high performance, flow and altered states of consciousness through the spiritual and scientific lenses.
He served in the US Navy during the Vietnam era as a Deep Sea Diver. After leaving the military he followed a calling to deepen his practice and study of the breath, and he completed a Master’s Program in the Healing Arts called “The Breath as A Tool for Health Growth and Change.”
Dan is a lifelong student and practitioner of the Healing Arts, Zen, and Meditation, as has trained with some of the absolute masters of the 20th century, including the legendary immortal yogi master Babaji (described in Pramahansa Yogananda’s famous book: “Autobiography of a Yogi.”).
More than 100,000 people in over 50 countries now apply Dan’s breathing exercises and techniques in their work and in their lives. Among them are Olympic champions and elite martial artists, leading psychotherapists and medical experts; monks, meditators, hospice workers and yoga teachers, performing artists, personal trainers, substance abuse and pastoral counselors, health practitioners, life coaches, and business executives, and peak performers like Tony Robbins.
Listen in to feel the wisdom and power that emanate from this modern day master.
Dan Brulé’s work and upcoming events: